Operation Yew Tree

Yes maybe you're right EC, have modified that posting. I'm wondering what he had in mind when he sang "Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport" though.

i'll probably spoil the fun a bit DG but this investigation i find a bit unfair on those that have not got any paedo leanings being thrown in and associated with Saville by how the headlines look in the media..i think that the recent connection of DLT and Jim Davison with this is unfair on them as well

i just can't understand how they can mix paedo allegations with allegations made by adults..its two different things completely

someone might have slapped a womans arse in 1971 and now are being associated with being a paedo just by association of a police investigation

RH has had his shows pulled as has DLT..they will probably be tarnished forever even if found not guilty

its starting to look like a form of McCarthyism to me

just seems wrong

Last edited:
Alledgesly there are more names to come out, but I won't be going off a Cliff and naming anyone.....

Last edited:
As said before ec all deflection from the real culprits that frequented that welsh boys home,police seen to be doing something pathetic.:ninja:

agree with ec1 here

the investigations should solely concentrate on savile and his bunch of paedos and on the people who turned a blind eye to his crimes

William Roche (ken Barlow) now arrested

cant understand why they search his house what do they expect to find from an offence allegedly that happened over 30 years ago cant see him leaving "evidence" hanging around there all this time probably didnt live at this address at the time anyway

William Roche (ken Barlow) now arrested

cant understand why they search his house what do they expect to find from an offence allegedly that happened over 30 years ago cant see him leaving "evidence" hanging around there all this time probably didnt live at this address at the time anyway

it was 46 years ago,,1967

again..not charged yet,,but named

its wrong..pure and simple

I agree. Sexual assault (of either sex!!) is horrible,terrible and every other bad thing there is - but there should be a limit on reporting any kind of crime.

I also dont get why the woman (and she SHOULD be named IMO - if he can be named already then why shouldnt she be) wants to drag it all up again after all this time.

Last edited:
Not part of Operation Yewtree as such but Jimmy Tarbuck arrested over an allegation of sexual assault of a young boy in the 1970's.

True but much of the far left (and its Islamist brothers) are generally very easy going about rape

Galloways comments of course and the SWP sinister attitude and disgusting cover up

Back