Operation Yew Tree

Alledgesly there are more names to come out, but I won't be going off a Cliff and naming anyone.....

Like I said, won't be going off a cliff a naming anyone, especially anyone aged 72 arrested today. Congratulations on being a smug creep for years.

True but much of the far left (and its Islamist brothers) are generally very easy going about rape

Galloways comments of course and the SWP sinister attitude and disgusting cover up

Historically of course, it is fairly evident that Tory MP's get involved in sex scandals and Labour MP's in monetary scandals. I'm fairly certain that forcing a young woman to wear a Chelsea top counts as cruel and unusual punishment.

Tories = ******* deviants.

Im just amazed this crap is allowed on here. Wheres the moderation ? Spreading rumours about sex abuse is seriously vile. Pathetically because it is a certain celeb (who i have no time for either) its seen as fair game. Real third form stuff.

Attorney General to examine whether Stuart Hall's sentence for indecent assault was 'unduly lenient' as he's obliged to after a complaint was made.

Im not one to go on about sentences because often we arent aware of the full facts but this is very suprising. 14 cases of sex abuse 15 months - lying about a few points on the licence 9 months

Now weigh that up

The fact that hes a coffin dodger should be neither here nor there

Barrister says its ok because it "wasnt on the scale of jimmy saville" Thats alright then isnt it. A relief to the victims eh? One month in nick for each messed up life

Last edited:
Hall's barrister Crispin Aylett, in mitigation, told the court the former broadcaster had "all of 13" victims compared to Jimmy Savile's 1,300.

Lawyer scum. If i was the judge i would have upped the sentence for that patronising crap. Wonder if crispin has a nine year old daughter ?

Yes i am sure the victims will say "oh thats a relief then"

Whats the sentence for kicking Crispin down the stairs? Ill book it in now

Last edited:
Tucked away in the court reports

"Dave Whelan, Chairman of Wigan Athletic, wrote a letter of support for Stuart Hall that went before The Judge"

http://www.drb.ie/essays/kafka-on-thames

Some of you might be interested in this essay by a Supreme Court judge in Ireland on Paul Gambaccini's book about his treatment by the police running Operation Yewtree. It's a useful reminder that no matter how high emotions may run the presumption of innocence until proven guilty is an important one.

Back