Outsider To Watch

Guest_

At the Start
Heard a few positive vibes for Scotsirish of all horses in the Ryanair. They are really happy with him and looking back he was actually not disgraced in last season's Queen Mother.

It does not look a vintage renewal by any means and he could be one to run into a place.

Any other decent prices out there you are watching?

New Alco and Casey Jones interest me slightly in the William Hill. The front two in that race are criminally short so we're getting tasty prices about some nice horses further down the list.

Knockara Beau has oodles of experience in the RSA and has been shy of peak fitness until now, according to George Charlton.

I think In Compliance will run into a place in the Festival Plate. Back on better ground after the lexus and hennessy mud baths.

Pepe Simo was rather optimistically backed from 12s into 8s for the Christmas Hurdle before going off at 10/1. The Nicholls camp presumably saw something they liked before that race, but on the day he showed nothing. Now he is 33/1, without Dunguib, for the Supreme. At that price it could be worth taking a chance that he copes better in an easier race.

New Alco and Casey Jones interest me slightly in the William Hill. The front two in that race are criminally short so we're getting tasty prices about some nice horses further down the list.

Agree about Casey Jones - I think he has a good chance.

Smoking Aces for the Pertemps Final hopefully instead of the Coral Cup.

I hear a symphony if he gets into the Pipe race, its 50-1, its too big.

Back