Outsiders P / L 2018/2019

Big fan of ur tips,outsider.follow u over a cliff.but 1.30 fos las,race called T.vaughn handicap.who trains britvac? U guessed T.vaughn.:D. Thought a man of ur talants would of noticed.lol

I did notice it,yes, but I couldn't back it on form.i did cottonvale who drifted to an ew price in 2nd.
Cant win them all.

Yes like i said follow u religously.also backed cottonvale.got thornton lady in nxt.j.goldie owns.keep up good work.ur picks r very good.

Big fan of ur tips,outsider.follow u over a cliff.but 1.30 fos las,race called T.vaughn handicap.who trains britvac? U guessed T.vaughn.:D. Thought a man of ur talants would of noticed.lol

Talents? I've been following for ages & I thought he was on a lucky streak :lol:

Quarenta 250n 1 pt win 10/3
Gas monkey 430k 1pt ew 5/1 2nd tad unlucky

Loss of 0.25pt

Last edited:
Big chief benny 215t 1pt ew 15/2 4th

Load up time 210n 1pt ew 13/2 3rd 17/2
The chapel field 210n 0.5pt ew 40/1 11th,started at the back and stayed there till rapid headway and kept wide.this was only his 5th or 6th run.non Trier today.

Loss today, 1.87pts

Last edited:
Flash the steel 410c 2pt win 3/1 2nd
brewin'upastorm 300c 1pt win 2/1 fell,unlucky?
jet set 325u 1pt ew 12/1 UR at the first
brian boranha 315d 1pt ew 16/1 never got in the race..

Loss of 7pts

Last edited:
Discorama 220n 1pt ew 10/1 fell at the last,might have won.
Sheilas fancy fontwell 1pt ew 20/1 BOOM 1st 33/1

Last edited:
Haven't nosed in for a while. I know us more serious (use that term loosely) bettors shouldn't, but if I'd have seen that one I'd of had a little something blind as My old dears name is Sheila I might even have bet it on her account to disguise the fact I was following a tipping legend. Excellent work mate and although I haven't seen the race I'll take your word that you've been seriously unlucky not to land the double there.

As far as I'm concerned you set the standard online I don't think I've seen a better thread for regularly churning out winners.

(Having said that I should acknowledge that Giggsy ain't been doing a bad job for the last god knows how many years I just struggle to keep up reading all the threads)

Last edited:
Back