Outsiders P / L 2018/2019

Corals have chucked the towel in m8,Tudor city must have been the final straw. Account restricted never thought that would happen to me.onwards and upwards sky bet and b.365 here I come with my secret weapon.Outsider.

Corals have chucked the towel in m8,Tudor city must have been the final straw. Account restricted never thought that would happen to me.onwards and upwards sky bet and b.365 here I come with my secret weapon.Outsider.

Ha ha,I obviously dont back big.ive only had restrictions when I try to do an ew super Heinz.
I think I must be due a bad run,but hopefully after goodwood.

oiche re gealai 725gal 1pt ew 14/1.....NR
Theodorico 600 m 1pt ew 14/1
....xxx

Last edited:
£20 a point,but I hit them with a m.johnston double yesterday and today,plus Tudor city.ive had £6,000 plus off them in last few weeks.

That's it I'm handing in my notice at work, unbelievable outsider your on some rich vein of form.just 2 think I used to pay Henry rix £500 every 3mts.

That's it I'm handing in my notice at work, unbelievable outsider your on some rich vein of form.just 2 think I used to pay Henry rix £500 every 3mts.

Thanks.i would have preferred Baltic baron personally but no luck in running to be 5th.
And I did vale of Kent at 16/1 10 places with bet 365.

Blue de Vega 150 g 1pt ew 20/1...7places skybet
Give it some teddy 400t 1pt ew 33/1
Top notch tonto 435t 1pt ew 16/1
Embour 340g 1pt ew 33/1 7places skybet
Hermes mundo 225g 0.5pt ew 30/1 4 places.

Last edited:
I think I ought to take a break after this weekend,its been going too well and I'm due a bad run.

P/L 117 .18pts+

ROI 84.9%

15 pt loss today.not go according to plan.i suppose I'm not supposed to have a good win,but I'm satisfied.
Done a load of ew dbles.some with fahez and some with Tudor city and beat le bon,all going on to lake volta at 33s and growl.
7th and 10th.

Unfortunately the going went against Above the rest today.

PILLAR 305 N 1pt ewlast chance.step back up to 6f.slow away last ttime and ran on but the ggood thing he got dropped 3lb.

master Matt 800 c fri 1pt ew 25/1.

Ran tonight and was unlucky.billy Lee rides and 25/1 wont last if it runs

Last edited:
Back