P/L threads by outsider

A good day today with a nice winner at 8/1 and 4th place at 20s reesulting in a 12pt profit which finally takes the thread over the 200pt mark,but only just.

P/L 201.55 pts +

AMOOD 655nc 1pt ew 22/1 4 places.

COSMELLI 130 nc 1pt ew 66/1 6 places skybet
LINE OF REASON 215c 1pt ew 10/1
SIR CHAUVELIN 205 NC 1pt ew 14/1 5 places.

I dont undstand why skybet have shoved COSMELLI out to 66/1.
Finished 8th in the plate last year btn about 3L.
Dropped 4lb means he hasnt got in this year but would have been 5lb better with the winner.
So you would think he would have a chance in this race.
Pity tom eaves hasnt gone to ride him.
Mightnt be good enough but at the prices ive got to do it.
Bet 365 cut him from 50s to 40s.4 places.

Thanks chaps.i love it when it comes off.after getting its weight down 4lb i bet they were disappointed not to get in the plate but this was good compensation.

Just have to say what a good run by caspian prince in ireland today off 10s.

Well,a profit today of 71.82pts after rule 4.

P/L 273.37 pts +

One very happy chappy.

Dizzy G 750nb 2pt win 7/2[B[/B][/B][/B][/B]

Did me a good turn last time and steps up in grade.but won well.

Thanks chaps.i love it when it comes off.after getting its weight down 4lb i bet they were disappointed not to get in the plate but this was good compensation.

Just have to say what a good run by caspian prince in ireland today off 10s.

Well,a profit today of 71.82pts after rule 4.

P/L 273.37 pts +

One very happy chappy.

I came on to see if you'd managed to break the 200pts barrier yet..broke it ? Completely smashed it !!!

Epic effort this year mate fantastic and goes to show that it really can be done 200pts profit a year is a good living for not ridiculous stakes. I haven't really followed the thread as I can't get on with Skybet and the like and I don't really get the time to check all the selections myself which is something I have to do these days I can't back anything blind.

Do you keep to hand records outsider ? Obviously the profit is kept but would you know off the top of your head what your longest losing run has been on here ? How many runners without an actual winner ? If not I might check back through the thread at some point for my own benefit really as I'm still trying to gauge where my staking levels should be if ever I decide to have a proper long haul crack at the game.

Anyway I'm rambling.

What I was trying to say mate was that is inspirational stuff !

I cant think of a phrase with four in it.lol
Never saw the race.but a nice profit of 6.3pts rule 4

P/l 290.67pts+

de little engine 545c 1pt ew 14/1 1st
Vale of kent 755h 1pt win 9/2
USA 855b 1pt ew 20/1
Ardview boy 1pt ew 15/2 4places
Gifted lady 535b 0.5pt ew 50/1 NR

New thread starts saturday,thank you to all that have viewed and to all that have commented.
Especially Diary.

Last edited:
I cant think of a phrase with four in it.lol
Never saw the race.but a nice profit of 6.3pts rule 4

P/l 290.67pts+

de little engine 545c 1pt ew 14/1
Vale of kent 755h 1pt win 9/2
USA 855b 1pt ew 20/1
Ardview boy 1pt ew 15/2 4places
Gifted lady 535b 0.5pt ew 50/1

New thread starts saturday,thank you to all that have viewed and to all that have commented.
Especially Diary.

Is it too late to say next stop FOUR hundred?

A nice winner to end the thread with and a profit today of 12.5pts with gifted lady a NR.

final total

303.17pts+
Satisfied with that.

Talk about coming with a wet sail, finished the thread like Pour moi finished the Derby !

Excellent.

Back