P/L threads by outsider

You would have thought connections of one word more would have learn from last year,but just like last year he couldn't get through up the rails and finished 5th 25/1.but I backed it last night and on Betfair again today and bet365 and Betfair only paid on 1st 4.gutted.
2pt loss.
Tomorrow
SON OF AFRICA 150g 1pt ew 16/1
Outback traveller 335g 1pt ew 25/1

You would have thought connections of one word more would have learn from last year,but just like last year he couldn't get through up the rails and finished 5th 25/1.but I backed it last night and on Betfair again today and bet365 and Betfair only paid on 1st 4.gutted.
2pt loss.
Tomorrow
SON OF AFRICA 150g 1pt ew 16/1 3rd
Outback traveller 335g 1pt ew 25/1
broke down

Profit of 1pt

P/l 87.29pts+

Satish 620nc 1pt win 5/1
Russian soul 745s 1pt ew 14/1
Pushkin museum 320h 1pt win 6/1

Last edited:
First off I never had a bet in the first at Brighton so no axe to grind...............BUT I have never seen so many outsiders of the entire field win races...This one Lutine Charlie was 46 on the machine.........The thing is if you backed every biggest price horse on the machine over the last week race in the last week how would it compare to your very successful thread?....do u know?

First off I never had a bet in the first at Brighton so no axe to grind...............BUT I have never seen so many outsiders of the entire field win races...This one Lutine Charlie was 46 on the machine.........The thing is if you backed every biggest price horse on the machine over the last week race in the last week how would it compare to your very successful thread?....do u know?

I haven't a clue mate.i put a lot of bigger priced horses up but they have all caught my eye so I don't consider them no hopers.
It's an interesting point tho,you only need one big price.

Would you believe another complete outsider just won....Impressive Day at Brighton........matched at 70 in running was generally 19.5 on the off.......funny old game.......

Keep up the good work mate

Cosmelli 140a 1pt ew 33/1 skybet 4 places more later
Hash brown 800k 1pt ew 12/1
Kenny the captain 240r 1pt ew 8/1
Pushkin museum 505h 1pt ew 14/1
The warrior 415 nm 1pt ew 14/1

Last edited:
Very very disappointing today.1 NR so a 8pt loss

I'm not giving up on cosmelli yet.race not run to suit today and a stronger pace is needed.
The ebor could be interesting.

P/l 85.89pts+

Back