Promising Young Jockeys

• Thread starter Thread starter Bruce_Savage
  • Start date Start date
thats a poor pic tbf to her.
lucy-barry-jockey.jpg

Last edited:
Maurice Linehan, just rode Spot The Ball in the 2:10 Southwell today.

The horse was well backed, looks like the stable/owner can trust Maurice when the money is down.

Apart from being the most naturally attractive female jockey on the circuit Lucy Barry has to be tipped for a rise to the top.

dont know about lucy barry having to be tipped for a rise to the top bruce it maybe a good tip for you to visit specsavers:)

She is far more like 'cute' and has reverted to a more attractive reddish/brown hair colour. I had a nice chat with her by the jockey room door today and she is good fun. Lovely big smile - says she has no plans to have kids (doesn't like 'em much) and views chaps as just something to toy with. (Amazing how minds think alike, no matter how wide the age gap!) You boys would be lucky to get past "hi", let alone any sporting life!

She wouldn't say no to a nice meal at the Harvester down Sovergein Harbour with me, lovely tranquil place that is.

I got a lovely hidden pub in Arundul that's perfect for first time dates, picturesqe spot, feed the ducks etc.

Have you seen all the media channels picking up on this Brendan Powell after I spotted him?

This thread is already proving it's worth in the mainstream

If Maurice Linehan doesn't make it to the top I'll be very surprised. He's got AP advising him in one earand Jonjo in the other and reading the above he's gone though some tough times of getting to the position he's in today. He's also arrived at Jackdaw at just the right time as AP won't be riding for much longer. so he's got a fantastic opportunity to prove he's capable of stepping up to the big time when he loses his claim.

Back