Punchestown Day 3

Just what I've been told Hamm - trainer generally speaking does well with his bumper horses, there's been good money for it this morning by the looks of it and for anyone who wants a conspiracy theory I'm sure he'd like a winner on his birthday ;)

Hope he's ok CL - rode the biggest winner of his career yesterday on a mare I always back (but didn't yesterday) and doing very well as a QR.

Henderson horse is a worthy favourite though having won what could be an ok bumper FTO, the third ran well at Fairyhouse the other day (albeit beaten 15+ lengths).

I'm sure this is the horse Paul Nicholls and connections went to buy in France but were outbid by J.P. so they bought Kato Star instead. Funny old game :)

Garde Champetre was a Million in Mind horse with Paul Nicholls. As with all the MIM horses, he was sold on after a year. PFN tried to keep him in the yard but was outbid. The horse suffered an injury not longer after he changed hands.

I think Captain Chris is really vulnerable here after a long season and he might not get the searching pace he may well need over 2m. I have also dabbled on Sweeps Hill..

"Wasn't there 'a mention' for BURN AND TURN (7.15) on here some months ago?

I seem to remember a forum connection to the horse?!"

No response to this and it goes and wins at 13/2!!:blink:

Like the runner-up he always finds a lot under pressure. I think he'll be special over further but wouldn't be up to tacking a Queen Mother.

Back