Punchestown Festival 2018

Shaping up to be a great meeting.

Would love to see Faugheen in the Champion Stayers, and Min in the Champion Hurdle.

What's the ground looking like being? Sharjah is 20s for the novice on the opening day, would be a bet if the ground was decent.

Willie saying Douvan will run in CC, Great Field has that as an option but also Sandown. Non committal on Laurina. Faugheen either CH or Stayers hurdle.

all taken with a pinch ofc

Mullins taking the **** yet again....Douvan 5/4 I will believe it when he is at the post and will empty my account at a sniff of thst price..Min wouldn,t get him out of first gear.....which tells me he is not running or hid odds will half if declared....

Mullins taking the **** yet again....Douvan 5/4 I will believe it when he is at the post and will empty my account at a sniff of thst price..Min wouldn,t get him out of first gear.....which tells me he is not running or hid odds will half if declared....

Aren’t today’s declarations final?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno,Fist. Seems Paul Townend has opted to ride him, and there's around 1/4m Euro to split between the first 3 home (assuming Willie is still in the hunt for the trainer's title?). Money back for n/r too, if those are the final decs.
What could possibly go wrong? :D

Seems you are correct...when I looked there was nobody jocked up so I assumed the worst. I just took 5/4 NRNB and to my surprise they took the bet without a hitch.............Gotta be a catch.?

The way he was travelling at the Festival min wouldn't have gotten near him and you'd have to think he's come on for the run despite the fall.

UDS has become a bit of a pussy cat throwing the toys out of the pram the minute anything comes near him there's just no fight there....although I must admit I think 2 miles could suit him more in the sense he may be able to keep the gallop up over the shorter trip

I will wait with baited breath to see if Douvan turns up

Back