Punjabipal

punjabipal

Amateur Rider
Hi,
I am Martin and I am 65 years old.
29 years with the Ambulance service....Now a window cleaner.
Always loved the horses. I used to get some info but sadly, we are all getting older and people move on...mainly to the big sky. !!
Get snippets now and again.
I work a lot of days now but will post when I can.
Hopefully....I can a bit to the forum.

Hi Martin
Welcome to TH...you’re not a million miles from me if you’re in Exeter. And of course the West Country is a great place for NH racing. Are you into Pointing? Loads around you.

Hi,
I am Martin and I am 65 years old.
29 years with the Ambulance service....Now a window cleaner.
Always loved the horses. I used to get some info but sadly, we are all getting older and people move on...mainly to the big sky. !!
Get snippets now and again.
I work a lot of days now but will post when I can.
Hopefully....I can a bit to the forum.
Hi Martin, welcome to the forum.
Looking forward to your snippets.
I need all the help i can get.
Good Luck with all your bets 👍

Hi Martin
Welcome to TH...you’re not a million miles from me if you’re in Exeter. And of course the West Country is a great place for NH racing. Are you into Pointing? Loads around you.
Hi,
I have not been to the Point to Point for a long time.
I used to go to Exeter, Newton Abbot and Taunton especially the summer meetings but that all stopped when they put up the big TV screens.
IMO ruined racing.
I only attend the Cheltenham Gold Cup now.

Hi,
I have not been to the Point to Point for a long time.
I used to go to Exeter, Newton Abbot and Taunton especially the summer meetings but that all stopped when they put up the big TV screens.
IMO ruined racing.
I only attend the Cheltenham Gold Cup now.
Ah well we’ll have to persuade you to attend a few local ones then! Two local ones still to run at Bratton Down and Umberleigh the next two weekends. Then the season kicks off again in November with first local one being close to you at Dunsmore.

If only it was that easy…. I maybe 65 but I am busier than ever…. I have a 12 year old son (Adopted) who keeps me busy weekends.

Back