Quevega

Willies horses have been fairly disappointing so far.I have reinvested my Cousin Vinny winnings to place lay Quevega at 4-5 which is still available.In my opinion it will be odds against at the start.

Who said this in the Racing Post today...

"You always get some dreadful value favourites in some of the lesser festival races at this time. Most punters haven't studied the races properly but they have heard that the trainer makes a horse his 'nap of the meeting' that a top jockey has been booked and that a gaggle of drunken hacks have tipped it at a preview night. Suddenly everyone is falling over themselves to back the creature in question at any price."

"Willie Mullins' Quevega is one such horse. She has won a couple of weak Irish hurdles, but bombed out in the one competitive race she has contested and her form is inferior to at least three of today's rivals."

Ouch! I hope he wasn't a layer,

In fairness, the bookies representative in question picked out The New Story as an each way shout for the X Country and that was a good call so fair is fair....better off paying attention to WP Mullins in future though...

Who said this in the Racing Post today...

"You always get some dreadful value favourites in some of the lesser festival races at this time. Most punters haven't studied the races properly but they have heard that the trainer makes a horse his 'nap of the meeting' that a top jockey has been booked and that a gaggle of drunken hacks have tipped it at a preview night. Suddenly everyone is falling over themselves to back the creature in question at any price."

"Willie Mullins' Quevega is one such horse. She has won a couple of weak Irish hurdles, but bombed out in the one competitive race she has contested and her form is inferior to at least three of today's rivals."

Ouch! I hope he wasn't a layer,

In fairness, the bookies representative in question picked out The New Story as an each way shout for the X Country and that was a good call so fair is fair....better off paying attention to WP Mullins in future though...

Who wrote that Bobbyjo?

Willies horses have been fairly disappointing so far.I have reinvested my Cousin Vinny winnings to place lay Quevega at 4-5 which is still available.In my opinion it will be odds against at the start.

Oh dear -that was expensive.Had a little bet on Sesenta for the County at 33s -was 2nd to the winner last time out.

Mighty impressive - I thought she was too short - evidently not as United disappeared into the distance

The best filly/mare in training bar none. She obliterated them today - Whiteoak wouldn't have got anywhere near her.

Half gutted that the Hurricane didn't run today - will be the best hurdler we've seen for a long while :)

Mighty impressive - I thought she was too short - evidently not as United disappeared into the distance

Hugely impressive. I think she was definitely too short on what she had shown on the racecourse but the barking dogs got it right big time. \

Oh well - if you are going to get one wrong,might as well do it in style

:o

Fair play to you for taking a view on the race tdk - not enough people doing that these days and all showing 9/4 and 5/2.

Think she's a Group 1 horse in a handicap as they say.

Back