• Start date Start date
G

Goodkat

Kempton 2.45 - Red Gulch

Put all your money on it

Thirsk 2.55 - Unex Michelangelo

Haydock 3.00 - Zero Money

Last edited:
Anyone who starts a thread with the words "I have it on good authority that this imposing colt will win the Derby next year" about any horse should be viewed with some suspicion. When that thread concerns a rank outsider in a maiden race which doesn't hold any big-race entries, then you have to worry about their mental balance.

Am I the only one who doesn't understand what's happened here? He last edited the post at 1:58, 47 minutes before the race in question was due to start, so what's the problem?

the time on this forum is one hour behind. the post was edited after the Kempton and thirsk races but before the Haydock race. However the certainty was initially Merchant of Medici.

test for time

edit, clocks right, (7.36pm) if its showing an hour behind check you have the correct timezone in your settings

User CP
Edit Settings
time zone should be GMT
DST should be automatically detect

thats if you are in the uk obviously

The infraction was because he's done it at least once in the past that I'm aware of, once could be a mistake, twice?

I'm not 100% comfortable with the use of the word infraction. Surely he should be warned for commiting an infraction as opposed to being given an infraction for trolling.

If he gets a kick out of it I don't see what the problem is anyway. It is people who back a horse on the basis of his tip should be barred from the forum for their own safekeeping.

Last edited:
All Goodkat's posts have been nonsense/doctored. A straight ban is surely the only way forward, even if he simply turns out to be a bored 13-y-o. We all know where that leads.

Back