Racing Certainty

• Thread starter Thread starter Goodkat
  • Start date Start date
I'm not 100% comfortable with the use of the word infraction. Surely he should be warned for commiting an infraction as opposed to being given an infraction for trolling.

If he gets a kick out of it I don't see what the problem is anyway. It is people who back a horse on the basis of his tip should be barred from the forum for their own safekeeping.

To be fair we might as well get rid of the 2 long running tips threads then if that were the case.

There is a bit of a difference between gaining/losing confidence in a horse based on your opinions of posters' opinions, or getting a level of understanding over time of how they judge a bet, as opposed to some numpty posting up a thread title "racing certainty" with the name of a horse without explanation.

There is a bit of a difference between gaining/losing confidence in a horse based on your opinions of posters' opinions, or getting a level of understanding over time of how they judge a bet, as opposed to some numpty posting up a thread title "racing certainty" with the name of a horse without explanation.

spot on.

I can't see the point of having a proven liar on the forum-no good can come from it.

This forum is a rogues gallery of miscreants and ne'er do wells and that's just the moderators! Give the lad / lassie a chance! If he or she tips ten straight winners before they actually run we should consider a pardon.....:)

In all fairness I think most people on this site bring something to the party.With the obvious exception of the silly cow who was rude about my new born child,pm'd me to say
she was going to ignore me in future and ran away like a coward.

OTB - ah, how well you know us!

:cool: Gearoid

:) Luke

:( Bar the Bull

:whistle: Hamm (after stirring things up - again)

;) Roddy Owen (larging it on some sandy shore)

:<3: Trudi (your No.1 fan, or fan dancer)

:blink: Krizon (permanently bewildered)

:D Irish Stamp

:rolleyes: Del Boy (trying to look innocent)

I could not agree more with the above. Iirish Stamp loves being considered a real reasoned forum saint when behind it all he is a right wing sadistic villan. His constant back slapping fools no one in my mind.

Take what you are given Sir! Krizon obviously sees you as somewhat of a disappointment!

Exactly. BarTheBull quite simply does not put the hours in. The real forum degenerate are the ones keeping the hampter wheel turning.

Last edited:
Back