Racing UK Betting Labs

S

SlimChance

This is a really good series with some in depth thinking about how betting markets function.

You need to be s subscriber to RUK to watch the series back on line. If anyone would be good enough to give me use of their login tomorrow to watch these please mail me gearoidn@gmail.com. I'm sure I can pay you back in kind.

Anyone with any opinion on the series please reply to this thread

I saw half the Neill Channing programme last week -somewhere between very good and excellent in my opinion.

Thanks to the member that sent me the login. Very much appreciated and hopefully I can throw you a winner in return.

On another note, does anyone subscribe to Channing's Betting Emporium site?

No but I'd be interested to know as well. I'd imagine you could subscribe to far worse services. I do despair that they've signed Nigel Seeley to do the darts. What the **** would he know about darts? I would think Neil puts up the real snide e/w bets at the festival. I could guess his selections here in March for free.

Channing's segment was great, I can't have Nevison at all

Not seen Nevison yet but my guess with him is he can't get on anymore, can't beat the exchanges so has given up. Betting seriously is a young mans game. I'd guess he's played harder than most. I used to love his articles in the RFO and his books were humerous.

Not seen Nevison yet but my guess with him is he can't get on anymore, can't beat the exchanges so has given up. Betting seriously is a young mans game. I'd guess he's played harder than most. I used to love his articles in the RFO and his books were humerous.

You've summed it up perfectly. No need to watch.

Ive watched all of these, very good. Willoughby's section on the fate of winning front running favourites in handicaps is interesting. Our natural inclinations are a big influencer on betting markets. Channing is quite funny but he doesn't give that much away. He's not a systematic punter with a plan. Nevison just looks bored these days and needs a shape up talk.

Back