Racing UK

Impossible to get through & have given up after about 20 attempts & 40 minutes on hold. Not worth the bother!
I was just about to give up as I had to go back to work but got through after half an hour
Didn't realise about the 5p per minute on hold charge though :rolleyes:

Tweeted the head of RUK marketing last night to complain who said they’d honour the offer today. Is the first useful thing I've got of Twitter!

Thanks for this, Jim. I've been using it a lot since you alerted me to it. I now feel I don't need RUK etc. I don't usually watch racing midweek. I just like to see re-runs to assess the form as accurately as possible.

I've been using this facility since Jim alerted me to it but have not been able to access replays since yesterday. When i tried this morning I was able to see yesterday's replay (the one I experimented with) but when I tried to access a race from back in May it didn't play.

Any ideas anyone?

I've been using this facility since Jim alerted me to it but have not been able to access replays since yesterday. When i tried this morning I was able to see yesterday's replay (the one I experimented with) but when I tried to access a race from back in May it didn't play.

Any ideas anyone?

If you have an active SkyBet account you can also watch all race replays directly on the Sky Sports website.

http://www1.skysports.com/racing/results/

Once logged in, go to any result in the 'Full Result' section and then just select the race video tab. You can watch full replay of just closing stages.

Back