Rest of Longchamp

Foret is a good race and Limato is a worthy favourite but is very short against such a good field. The way racing has gone today, nearly every race has been won by something up with the pace so you'd expect Peslier and Doyle to have Make Believe and Toormore up with it and that might give them an advantage over Limato who, given his last performance is more likely to be held up. I'm gonna Dutch the pair against the fav.

Foret is a good race and Limato is a worthy favourite but is very short against such a good field. The way racing has gone today, nearly every race has been won by something up with the pace so you'd expect Peslier and Doyle to have Make Believe and Toormore up with it and that might give them an advantage over Limato who, given his last performance is more likely to be held up. I'm gonna Dutch the pair against the fav.

Just saying like...... �� Race was lost for Limato at the start.

Spot on with Limato. Candy has always been saying the horse is lazy in his races. Obviously plan to drop in, than find trouble in the ruck,but looks more like he dwelt and from there against a Guineas winner with plum draw....

Been a cracking day for me so far so once more into the breach. Draw etc will mean little here although pace could play a part, especially for my pick Fun Mac. On his Ascot run he is a better horse than Clondaw Warrior as he was giving weight to an older more experienced horse. Will need some pace but given the prices ad 3 places available i'm backing him e/w.

Been a cracking day for me so far so once more into the breach. Draw etc will mean little here although pace could play a part, especially for my pick Fun Mac. On his Ascot run he is a better horse than Clondaw Warrior as he was giving weight to an older more experienced horse. Will need some pace but given the prices ad 3 places available i'm backing him e/w.

Pace played a massive part, rest of the jocks want shot for that but still got my stake back....

It's going to be a short Arc meeting for me if Antone loses in the first.

I laid out a budget for the meeting but I intend slapping the lot on her.

She really looked the part last time out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPmK0Q6oyYA unlike Ballydoyle

Ballydoyle has never really impressed me and is overrated to the shithouse IMO

If ever a jockey never wanted to win a race it was Seamie Heffernan in the Moyglare, but his mount was so superior to Ballydoyle
he had no choice in the end and could have won 5 lengths if he had applied full pressure.

I reckon they can't be confident but go here on a wing and a prayer that Ballydoyle can get a Group 1 win on her resume.

Antonoe 7/4 should be odds on here and looks an absolute steal

Antonoe reported by Pascal Bary to have suffered a hairline pelvis fracture, "not career-threatening."

Back