Road To The Albert Bartlett

Absolutely love this horse and fantastic result all round given jockey and connections.

Trainer knows the time of day too.

Something just very professional and honest about the horse/jockey combination.

Lee

"Ok, I'll let Tony ride for you, but I want something in return, I'm gagging for a winner this week, I think At Fishers is a good thing but Ballycasey must be a danger...."

Seems Sunnyhill Boy and Ballycasey won't be out of action for long :whistle:

Seems Sunnyhill Boy and Ballycasey won't be out of action for long :whistle:

One had a dirty scope and the other a minor muscle problem - why should there be ? There are few things more depressing than the endless conspiracy theories based on no evidence that litter these forums.

I overheard one idiot at Cheltenham suggesting that Jerry McGrath had pulled Kid Cassidy to make sure Alderwood won - they clearly had not watched the race.

One had a dirty scope and the other a minor muscle problem - why should there be ? There are few things more depressing than the endless conspiracy theories based on no evidence that litter these forums.

Is that really any worse than seemingly being naive enough to believe nothing untoward is happening just because no evidence exists?

My posting reads as if it is directed at DG - it isn't but I do get a bit fed up with endless conspiracy theories about races . Heavens there are enough where the evidence is plain or demands a proper enquiry.

Back