Road To The National Hunt Chase

Ballsy, like it. I've backed him as well.

Have him, Pont and Sprinter in an antepost five fold running from today on Simonsig and Quevega.

Well done on Simonsig by the way. 9/4 was a great bet.

Cheers. 10 weeks out I thought it was a good risk even with the trainer/vet to factor in.

I can't see anything other than Buddy Bolero improving again for the step-up in trip, and JJ Codd is a more-than-good-enough booking for me.

I expect good things. :cool:

It's surely not soft enough.

I think the distance will counteract that. His main issue on good ground is not being able to keep up until his stamina kicks in.

Where's Irish Stamp? I thought he'd be on cooing about this horse!

I think the distance will counteract that. His main issue on good ground is not being able to keep up until his stamina kicks in.

Where's Irish Stamp? I thought he'd be on cooing about this horse!

I heard he was on Brighton Beach at 11am selling all his possessions to put even more on Back in Front...

Wouldn't be a fan of taking 9/4 about a horse over 4 miles but after going through the rest, it's hard to see anything to beat him - the other Irish horse, Tofino Bay, has probably the next best form. Pipe's could be anything, perhaps, but what price would any of these have been for the RSA? [an extra mile here I know but...]

Ok. He's gonna blitz it.

Sounds like after timing but I'll say it before they run, I also have an AP ticket on Emperor's choice at 100...

Load of jokers on here. Don't be throwing around shite about the ground as an excuse to take on the bleedin obvious.

Last edited:
Back