Powers have realised their error!

5/2 Rubi Light
10/3 Tranquil Sea
10/3 Joncol
9/2 Kempes
10/1 Cooldine
12/1 Roi Du Mee
33/1 Trafford Lad

Surely Tranquil Sea who is behind him in the betting has around 5lb on him over 2m 4f? Joncol's best run over the trip was 155 last time out. Entitled to improve from that run but still behind Tranquil Sea's 159 last time out.

Me too.
Ran a cracker in the RyanAir considering the ground was against him, and jumps for fun out of the mud.

Ruby seems to be on the least fancied of the Mullins pair and AP can't think much of Kempes's chances or he'd be over like a flash,Joncol and Tranquil Sea are both capable as is Ruby Light who looks a worthy fav

Think I'll go with Tranquil Sea as he's always run at least 2 good races together before going off the rails.

The winner is sharp developing into one of my favourite horses. Cracking performance today, saw off a good field.

I'm becoming increasingly sweet on Noble Prince for this. A strong gallop over 2m5f should suit him down to the ground.

There probably isn't all that much between the front few in the market in this but he arguably has less questions to answer than the likes of Riverside Theatre or Somersby.

My Ryanair fancies, in rough order are: Nobel Prince, Riverside Theatre, Somersby and Rubi Light. It's close between the four though. I'll need to make a decision which one or two to go in hard for.

My bet in this would be Medermit EW. He looks the most solid option because all the others have question marks hanging over them to some extent. Not a race I intend on getting too heavily involved in though.

My bet in this would be Medermit EW. He looks the most solid option because all the others have question marks hanging over them to some extent. Not a race I intend on getting too heavily involved in though.

Isn't Medermit likely to go for the Gold Cup?

Back