Scoop 6

Ardross

Senior Jockey
Goodbye to mine after Rock Choir ran a stinker - anyone still in ? Trumpet Major back in form was my other choice but clearly does not stay a yard over a mile .

Am I alone in finding this a bit boring? Like lottery winner stories. Who cares?

Dominating the coverage too much imo

Last edited:
Apart from the fact that the people who choose the races are fcuking arseholes why are the two best races at Newbury not involved?

Last edited:
The point of making it hard is so 2 or 3 people split the pot. It's hard even for the syndicates today. It's a value bet if you're putting in 5,000+ lines. I'd play again next week no problem.

Heartbreak for the person who had the 2nd in the last leg. Looked home to me and also to the 1.01 punters on Betfair.

I will do a lucky dip next week

Woman at work, who despite loving a gamble on the horses, had never heard of the Scoop6 until I told her about two weeks ago. Last week on her first go, she had 5 winners on a £10 bet nut obviously didn't have the winner in the last, which apparently no one had covered.

Two of the races tomorrow are at Catterick and not on terrestial TV.

Is racing missing a trick here ?

Last edited:
I was going to start looking through the form book yesterday evening but with the doubt about the ground conditions and the likely number of non runners I decided to give it a pass today and just do the Scoop 6 races so no other selections just the Scoop 6.

24/05/14

2.05 Haydock BARKSTON ASH

2.50 catterick SHOWBOATING / HADAJ

2.55 goodwood PENNY DROPS

3.10 haydock SPINATRIX / JOYEUSE

3.25 catterick KHELMAN / JOHNNY CAVAGIN

3.45 haydock WHAT ABOUT CARLO

8 bets @ £2 = 16

-------------------------------------------------------------

Makes my other half's £2 bet look a bit silly

Syndicate entry costing £8,192 as on totepool twitter feed

ScoopSix_zpse2b64c6a.jpg