• Sea Bird

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Sea The Stars

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Too close to call

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
:confused:

I see you backed STs for the Guineas ! Why did you get it so wrong afterwards Mr M ??? :lol:

Yes I backed him for the Guineas at a big price to a large stake… thought I had had my money out of him as I had doubts about his stamina and opposed him in the Derby… :( Humiliate me some more why don’t ya.:p

Last edited:
Yes I backed him for the Guineas at a big price to a large stake… thought I had had my money out of him as I had doubts about his stamina and opposed him in the Derby… :( Humiliate me some more why don’t ya.:p

Me too, rejoined the gravy train for Arc though.:)

Me too, rejoined the gravy train for Arc though.:)

Good on ya... I can't claim to have done likewise. I loaded up on a Pari-Mutual place bet on Fame (...seemed like a good idea at the time)... returned on the milk train.

Last edited:
I am one of the people who thinks 'fame' is probably a top horse in any other year.I think 'fame' fans are probably thin on the ground so that should make it easier to make a few bob on him next year if he hasn't been soured by getting his ass kicked.

I am one of the people who thinks 'fame' is probably a top horse in any other year.I think 'fame' fans are probably thin on the ground so that should make it easier to make a few bob on him next year if he hasn't been soured by getting his ass kicked.

His final two runs were very flat, he wouldn't have beaten much let alone STS. Like a horse going through the motions and allowing his class to take him home. But I am very hopeful that he will make up into a high-class 4yo when he fully strengthens up.

His final two runs were very flat, he wouldn't have beaten much let alone STS. Like a horse going through the motions and allowing his class to take him home. But I am very hopeful that he will make up into a high-class 4yo when he fully strengthens up.

Discount his last two runs.

Back