See Ya All!

Yes it was a lovely weekend & no nothing crashed or died ;) I've got some piccys but not feeling too well this afternoon so I'll download them tomorrow if I'm better

Helen

Update 349: Dr Simmo retrieved the Aldi's toilet paper from the fridge today. Aldo was terribly grateful but requested that next time some of that expensive stuff with bum soothing properties and small puppies be used. Dash the cost!!!!

Update 350: One of the puppies was accidentally trodden on by Dr Simmo as he was helping himself to the beer in the fridge, on the pretext that it "enabled him to see better and stopped his hands from shaking". Aldo confirmed that his hands were much less shaky but demanded that photographs be taken of the dead puppy in situ and distributed to as many potential owners of puppies as possible.

Update 351: Dr Simmo had sold the puppy's remains to the local Thai restaurant, but saved the day by purchasing another and bludgeoning it to death with a mallet. Photos were taken and distributed. There was much rejoicing.

I'm fine today :) body took a dislike to the A/B the dentist gave me yesterday & I ended up in A&E for the afternoon being pumped full of steroids & Piriton :( the skin ripping rash was a killer but the tongue swelling was scary :unsure: the strange thing was that the A/B were the same ones I took less than a month ago for a sinus infection & nothing happened then :huh:

Helen, you must be having the crappiest month ever! :confused:

How's the lovely doggy doing after her horrendous injury?

Back