So who's going to RA?

I'm ready... it all begins quite soon now. Good luck to all. I hope to be back some time later this week.

Yup, have fun all who are going! Am waiting to see if FAREER declared for Thursday or if they opt for the Class 3 at Newmarket Friday evening - maybe both ?!?

I am going tomorrow, cant wait what's the weather forecast for tomorrow? I am going with 7 friends in a limo will be drinking plenty of champers hopefully will have a couple of winners to cover my expenses!

What are your views on Yeats winning tomorrow? :<3:

Yup, have fun all who are going! Am waiting to see if FAREER declared for Thursday or if they opt for the Class 3 at Newmarket Friday evening - maybe both ?!?

I think Fareer did it...

If anybody on-course is reading this (unlikely at this hour!) could you please have a gander at Emperor Claudius in the ring before the Chesham.

I would love to know how a colt with his pedigree (Giant's Causeway ex Vriginia Waters) went for $35k!!!

You're not the only one! Galileo flagged him up earlier. I can't believe he ever got to the sales in the first place.

I only saw him as he went down but I thought he looked a nice type from where I was, and fancied him to win it. So close! I'm amazed to read he went for $35k.

Was at RA for the first time on the Saturday (been there the Tuesday and Wednesday plenty of times). It is like 2 completely different crowds that go..

Back