Spoons Jocked Up!

Congratulations Spoons - which race will we see this Mme. Spoons in? (for a small fee I can back the rest of the field to ensure you victory)

Good luck and enjoy the ride :)

Ill finally reveal my secret identity!!Wont be able to slag people off on this anymore now :P
http://195.200.119.11/reunions/Cal_dat.htm
Click on Compiegne 4 nov,and scroll down to 6th race.Quite pleased for number of reasons,boss away on holidays so wont see race,meeting is only for apprentices and amateurs so no jockeys i work for going to be there(though pasquier has lent me his saddle and the whip he won the Arc and 4 other Group 1s with including yesterdays! :rolleyes: ) and our other runner is more fancied of 2 so no pressure on me,though I prefer riding other horse.Also big jump wknd in Auteuil so no one will notice Compiegne,fingers crossed!!

What a thrill Spoons, best of luck! Sounds a good way to start
Are you riding the Black Orchid or the Ice Rock? - I'm not entirely clear!

Make sure you don't lose that whip :rolleyes: and let's hope it brings you good fortune

Orchidea Nera is my ride.Anyone notice Ice Rocks breeding?I ride her work all the time and shes amazing looking filly and shes got some talent but no interest when it comes to racing.Theyre trying to get win out of her before sending her to stud to make classy babies!Thats why although Id prefer her as a ride,I dont need that kind of pressure!
Difference over here is top trainers actually enter half decent horses in amateur races and then ring agents looking for riders,not like Ireland and UK where theyre usually only entered for specific people.My boss didnt actually notice it was amateur race that he had 3 entries in til I pointed it out to him.
Oh believe me ill be out traipsing the course if I drop that stick,its sitting here on mantelpiece like trophy at mo.Hes never been beaten riding with it,think its about to taste defeat for first time :P

I suppose it's the one he used on Manduro :luv:

Hmm, yes see Ice Rock is by Rock of Gibraltar - they must be desperate to get a win!

Yeah Im sure he used it in his last race.
By Rock of Gibraltar and out of Choc Ice,not half bad combination,and been 2nd twice the wagon!
Was bit worried about doing 8 stone 9 as Im usually around 8 and half stone and havent stood on scales since before Deauville.Got pleasant surprise to discover Im 8stone3 dressed yesterday!Must be French air because I eat enough croissant and baguettes to be jump jockey! :nuts:

Back