Spoons Jocked Up!

How much weight would you take the younger (and older) jockey's of the forum are claiming?

Irish Stamp (10)
An Capall (+6)

Two questions that need to be answered:

a) Will this race be on Equidia?
b) Who here's got Equdia?

Youre so hilarious UG!I was 8th,just beaten for 7th and our "fancied" runner was 6th so not so bad.At least I wasnt last.Gave me very good indicator of how unfit I am compared to what I thought!! :shy:

You should have help it up out the back like Spencer and come with a late dash for 7th!

Thanks,really chuffed to bits that it went so smoothly and boss was very happy with me.Really going to push to get my 5 provincial rides out of the way over winter so can ride at big tracks next year(which by the way I think is a great idea for amateurs).My mother rang me straight after race and when I didnt answer phone she rang back few mins later in panic that I was in ambulance room,thats faith for you! :P

2nd ride yesterday,finished 5th,just beaten head for 4th.Still riding in bog ass of nowhere,3 more rides before I hit the main tracks,would have had 2 last week but more a minor hiccup known only as french administration!They apparently refuse to believe other countries can issue jockeys licences.Hoping to have my 5 rides in time to ride in biggest ladies race on Prix de Diane day in Chantilly.Then you can all have right laugh at Equidia/Attheraces :P

Back