Sporting Life website - My Stable

Tiny Clanger

At the Start
Anyone else use this as a Tracker ? It's gone t*ts up for me since last Friday wondering if anyone else affected or just some nonsense with my browser settings - bot of a pain really as all my follows are in there.

Anyone else having issues with the video replay on SL? There seems to have been some sort of archiving done which means the replays are shown through a different player. They run fine but the button to expand it to full screen won't bloody work!

I've checked on the jockey club site and it's the same issue.

can someone explain why RUK have a clock running running from start of race..usually at kempton..but it stops before end of race in bottom right corner..gives an unofficial usless time that stops about half a furlong from end of race....don't get it at all..if it ran to end of race..good stuff..but as it is..its usleless

Last edited:
i just zoomed page up to higher than 100%..wouldn't work on firefox at all on some races..did on chrome though

Zooming the page in and out all the time is a royal pain in the arse. Why change something that worked fine? What's worse is I can't even work out who it is I should be angry with! Is it RUK or The Jockey Club that provide the footage in this format?

what is annoying is that the full page option is there but doesn't work..maybe teething issues. The clock at the bottom right is the mystery to me...let the f00ker run to the end of teh race ffs..grr

No. Maybe the tech guys are off for the weekend, or more likely they just don't give a ****.

No, the ignorant bastards. I'll try The Jockey Club because it's the same problem on there.

As a workaround in the meantime I've found that if you right click on the video it gives you the option to open it in a new tab. When you do that you can expand it to full screen in the new tab. It's still a pain in the arse though because it's the unedited version and you have to skip through all the pre race analysis.

Just tried the right click, and it gives me a full screen option which opens where-ever I am in the race. :thumbsup:
No problem on ATR races, which suggests the problem's probably of RUK's causing.

Still pooped for me (My Stable) - raised a problem through Help&Support on the SL site but that just gave an error ffs. I think Skybet must own the race player and My Stable as you have to login thru them to use it.

No matter which client I use Chrome/IE or platform tablet/PC/phone it's still goosed - back to manual tracking for a while, unless anyone got any suggestions for a decent tracker site ?

just use a spreadsheet and us a look up function to highlight any runners on the day..you can have 10,000+ hosses and all you need to do is spend 30 seconds pasting next days runners from sporting life site each night..you can't lose them if you back your list up..takes seconds each day and guaranteed no loss of hoss list

you don't need online trackers at all

Last edited:
Update on the replay issue. I've had an e-mail back from no less than the Group Head Of Digitial Content at The Jockey Club. They're going to get in touch with RUK to make them aware of the issue so hopefully should have an answer soon.

I'm sure an e-mail from her is a lot more likely to get a result than from me.

Last edited:
Back