Stable Tours 2014

Completely agree. Was really surprised he didn't prep for the AB and I doubt Pipe will make the same mistake again. Although the way he trained Grands Crus for the RSA would concern me.

Completely agree. Was really surprised he didn't prep for the AB and I doubt Pipe will make the same mistake again. Although the way he trained Grands Crus for the RSA would concern me.

hopefully they are viewed differently. Don't think there is any doubting that KP stays.

whats the UK three mile novice season like outside of the Feltham?

hopefully they are viewed differently. Don't think there is any doubting that KP stays.

whats the UK three mile novice season like outside of the Feltham?

The Worcester is usually a good, early-season 3m novice chase on the Hennessy undercard. Previous winners include Grands Crus himself and Ballycassidy; owned by TH resident Roddy Owen.

Last edited:
Apart from Un Atout, Pont Alexandre and Back in Focus, other Mullins horses back in training after missing last season are Inish Island, Tennis Cap, Union Dues and Outlander.

Ones I noticed missing from the stable tour were Rathvinden who I think was injured at the end of last season, Urano, Devil's Bride and Turnandgo.

Back