Statto from Fantasy Football

harry

At the Start
I'm sure he took money off me today working for a rails Bookie?
Anyone else notice if it was him?

if so, he gets around...I'm sure I saw him sat behind the dugout at Old Trafford last Monday too

Bookie was John Ryan? I think? Down the bottom of the rails by the winning post about 3 up

He probably works on course. Its hardly cleaning toilets is it?. Anyone who loves betting would want the experience of being in the ring of Cheltenham. I'd do it for free.

No doubt he took your money quickly too Harry. You spend far too much time talking absolute shite on football threads to know anything about betting.

Sure, but theyre not Skidmarks like you!

Still Im sure theres always hope eh?

Last edited:
Bumped into him whilst staying in a hotel in Stevenage with work.quite a likeable guy,we bought him a peroni and put it on expenses a year or two later the company went bust!

Used to be a BBC racing pundit as well; last time I saw him he was working for then yonks ago at Uttoxeter.

I'm sure he took money off me today working for a rails Bookie?
Anyone else notice if it was him?

if so, he gets around...I'm sure I saw him sat behind the dugout at Old Trafford last Monday too

Yeah, I was surprised to see him taking bets on RUK's coverage when Nevison (ex Bodugi) was wandering through the ring and he usually sits behind Giggsy at Old Trafford.

He's also on one of those dreadful 666bet ads with Redknapp & the coloured chap with a perm, didn't recognise him at first without his glasses.

He has come into money these last couple of years though, was one of nearly 100 shareholders in OPTA sold to Perform Group for £47 million.

Yeah, I was surprised to see him taking bets on RUK's coverage when Nevison (ex Bodugi) was wandering through the ring and he usually sits behind Giggsy at Old Trafford.

He's also on one of those dreadful 666bet ads with Redknapp & the coloured chap with a perm, didn't recognise him at first without his glasses.

He has come into money these last couple of years though, was one of nearly 100 shareholders in OPTA sold to Perform Group for £47 million.

Just shows you that going skint is no obstacle. The time to take the most risks are when you haven't got much to lose.

I've seen him a few times at Haydock but seemed to be there just as a spectator rather than working, usually around the parade ring.

A mantra for Tramps worldwide!! ����

It's a strange stance you take when you yourself offer nothing positive to the forum. You are a leech on here sucking the blood out of the good. The day you can hold a candle to my contribution on here you'll be entitled to the 'fanboy' taunt but until then you can **** right off you useless ****.

It's a strange stance you take when you yourself offer nothing positive to the forum. You are a leech on here sucking the blood out of the good. The day you can hold a candle to my contribution on here you'll be entitled to the 'fanboy' taunt but until then you can **** right off you useless ****.

No matter how much we dislike each other, the forum rules are supposed to stop foul abusive posts like above are they not?

you started the abuse on this thread that I started, you will always get a response.
your Fanboy An Capall I'm sure is one of the crybabies when Clive posts the same language? Ok for you is it?
you really just show what you are, every time: I don't rate you, can you just not accept that?

Last edited:
Ah Mc Nulty. Serious character. Refused to drink Bushmills on the basis it was protestant whiskey. Strictly a Jameson man.

No matter how much we dislike each other, the forum rules are supposed to stop foul abusive posts like above are they not?

you started the abuse on this thread that I started, you will always get a response.
your Fanboy An Capall I'm sure is one of the crybabies when Clive posts the same language? Ok for you is it?
you really just show what you are, every time: I don't rate you, can you just not accept that?

I haven't complained about your posts on here which are less obviously offensive. I'm happy to be banned if it's for being candid about you.

Back