Stephen McMahon

I think you have got the name wrong, I don't think it is either McMahon or Ace Ventura.

I know you are fond of horses, but you are not a quivering sentimentalist, so coming from you that sounds pretty bad.

I know you are fond of horses, but you are not a quivering sentimentalist, so coming from you that sounds pretty bad.

The women around here use to call him the tin man, as they thought he had no heart, so Mahon must be the devil himself....

Men who abuse horses don't have balls to start with. They're riddled with an inferiority complex which they have to bolster by beating up anything they can get away with. Oooh, please, can I fire up the Tazer now?

My remark's too general to libel any one person, Gears. But show me the evidence, and I'll have a good go!

It was not aimed at you Krizon. No one in there right mind would take you on. It would be like a tribunal. Ten years down the line we would still be on where.

Are we not bordering on libelous here?

Nothing on this thread is bordering on libelous. Goes without saying that anything even close to libel will be taken down for obvious reasons.

In any case his return to the training ranks is most unwelcome as far as I am concerned.

Back