Steve Mellish - 4 Year Old Hurdle Ratings

• Thread starter Thread starter useful
  • Start date Start date
.....they're also up rushing about whilst the rest of you are snoring under the duvet, cuddled up to the teddy bear....

It has been brought to my attention that my post of 21:44 on 25/01/08 could indeed be seen as being misleading. It has been request that the statement be retracted, I feel it only needs semi-retracting. I would like to make it clear that not every rider in the yard is a muppet; the facts of the matter are that the decent riders already have their own regular rides so struggle to make room for more! I would also like to make it clear that, on offering the ride to a non-muppet on the one day this week I am unable to make it to the yard due to work commitments, I have managed to secure the top jock in question. Ergo I am happy that my horse will be ridden by a non-muppet and I would like to apologise for any offence or upset the initial post caused....

But it's the DOG I'm worried about Shads, who is looking after her poor baby while you rush about like a blue arsed fly? Does she come along in the the portable kennel with you? And 'run work' beside you and the 'orse?

Ah, she's grand Heads! She's old now so happily sleeps half the day - but she gets the best of both worlds with the occasional trip down the yard and the rest of the time at home bossing about two springers with me' old dad to let her out!

Back