Stewards Enquiry

Maxbet

Journeyman
Ed Crisford admits that West Wind Blows faces a ‘challenging test’ in the Coral-Eclipse on Saturday.

However, he believes having the assistance of former champion jockey Jamie Spencer in the saddle for the Sandown Park feature is a big plus towards his chances.

Hope it doesn't end up in the steward's room and Squidgy Spencer does his best to defend the assailant.

Ryan Moore sat down with the look of total exacerbation written all over him, no wonder the cameras left the room before his testimony...

How can the owners put him back up!!!

Was never going to get changed no matter what he said. Save time and move on!

When I saw SE I thought sure it was going to be about Hillsin.

The worst stopping job I have seen since 1984 by Dylan Kitts.

I can only assume he is either in the owners pocket or he is terrified from him/them

The trainer has thrown the owners out of his yard and Kitts should be gone too for being so fkn stupid.

I am pushed for time and didn't look into whether he was banned fined or what but a ride like that could and should end a jockeys career......this is not the 70/80's

Was never going to get changed no matter what he said. Save time and move on!

So if a horse has a history of rolling about, then it's ok to interfere. Stewards have given license...

My point is, you do not expect a victim to get up and stand for the accused...

Spencer was a disgrace...

When I saw SE I thought sure it was going to be about Hillsin.

The worst stopping job I have seen since 1984 by Dylan Kitts.

I can only assume he is either in the owners pocket or he is terrified from him/them

The trainer has thrown the owners out of his yard and Kitts should be gone too for being so fkn stupid.

I am pushed for time and didn't look into whether he was banned fined or what but a ride like that could and should end a jockeys career......this is not the 70/80's

I just caught up with the race from Worcester on Wednesday! That was incredibly ugly seeing that, he was still pulling double with half a furlong to go. Absolute joke of a ride (if you can call it that), so blatant!

So if a horse has a history of rolling about, then it's ok to interfere. Stewards have given license...

My point is, you do not expect a victim to get up and stand for the accused...

Spencer was a disgrace...

Until/if the rules are changed then that is what we have.
What was he supposed to say? We all saw it. The best horse won.

Bit dramatic to say Spencer was a disgrace.

Years ago my pal asked a trainer if his horse was trying, it was ridden by an apprentice.
'Of course he is, you never ask a kid to do what an experienced jockey does.'

Until/if the rules are changed then that is what we have.
What was he supposed to say? We all saw it. The best horse won.

Bit dramatic to say Spencer was a disgrace.

Do you think he will stand up and say Guilty in the VIA Sistina appeal?

Back