Strong Tip - Meydan

• Thread starter Thread starter Goodkat
  • Start date Start date
G

Goodkat

This has been advised as the bet of the year.

Rock Jock 16/1 e/w in the 3.45

This horse has been working like a Group 1 animal in the blinkers at home and he finally gets to run on his favoured firm ground.

Fancied strongly to win easily but e/w has been advised as a sure thing.

Last edited:
Given your history I don't think many poeple take you seriously.

Maybe goto another forum where you can get your kicks, but so far you've contributed nothing to Talking Horses apart from displaying your personality disorder by thinking you're some sort of inside tradesman.

Take your info where the sun doesn't shine for all I care!

Nearly as bullish as this one, which was my all-time favourite post of last year:

2.55 Newmarket - Arte Del Calcio

I have it on good authority that this imposing colt will win the Derby next year and is expected to bolt up at 66/1 today

Possibly a triple crown winner in the making but cert for the Derby

Not many people can claim to have a mole in the Erwan Charpy yard. That take some chutzpah, not that Mr Charpy approves of chutzpah, per se.

had a chat with Mikael earlier on and he fancies Emirates Champion very strongly in the 5.00

I am reminded of the letters sent by a tipster from Newmarket in the novel At Swim Two Birds. This extract from one of them might be appropriate.

'Bounty Queen was indeed a great disappointment but anybody leaving me now because of bad luck would indeed be a "puzzler".
You had the losers, why not row in and make a packet over the winners that are now our due.
SENSATIONAL NEWS has reached me that certain interests have planned a gigantic coup involving a certain animal who has been saved for the past month. To all my friends forwarding 6d and two SAE's I will present this THREE-STAR CAST-IRON PLUNGER and we will have the win of our lives and all the bad luck forgotten.'

How come there seem to be new members continuously joining but the active numbers never seems to go up?I've noticed a couple of names i recognize on here that i will be steering clear of from the past:lol::whistle:

Who is this Goldkat of whom you squeak, Slim? I see a Goodkat, but nothing near as precious as gold. I don't really think Brucie is Phil Waters or any of his alter egos, unless Phil's learned how to use Excel in the past few years - which he may have done, of coiurse, but it's unlikely. The other reason is that Phil loved to escalate a controversy he'd started, whereas Bruce doesn't seem capable of that, just endlessly starting new topics and swerving real involvement with respondents. Phil remains the superior troll on so many fronts. I have him at 147 and Bruce still trapped in Class 5 handicap, and showing few signs of future improvement.

Sounds like someone I used to date. Tedium set in after the second display of acting skills, pretending to search himself for his wallet.

Back