Sunday 26th May 2024

yorick

Conditional
Considering it's so early in the season for me to be involved, I thought yesterday was not bad.
My bets were 'nearly's, with Adjuvant finishing but just out of the places 4th, Tigerten finishing with a right rattle but just failing to make it before the post and Euchen Glen finishing but too far behind (placed). As it happened, I was able to show a profit with my Ew L15 and got my money back (cash out) + a little with two of my singles. I was lucky enough to back Spirit Genie too in Boardsman's race. All in all, very little damage done and it seems my flat eyes are beginning to focus on this flat lark.
Salamanca Bay ran with the choke out and inevitably was swamped.

Another positive for the day was a good number for the notebook, which has got a few entries now and is something to equip me as the saeson progresses..

There's nothing today worth any of my filthy lucre so I'll be just watching.

I shall be watching the last at The Curragh. Gordon Elliott has one in The Mediator, who could be interesting. It's not often I would include an apprentice rider in calculations but the lad who's up today, Keithen Kennedy, has some excellent stats and I have a feeling he may well be value for his 7Lb claim.

Last edited:
Back