Suspended Betfair Account

I never usually follow Hugh Taylor, but the other day. I put his 3 selections in an ew treble + scanned off with a 4 figure sum.. Surprisingly my Betfair account is still intact.
Unlike last summer, when I withdrew a similar amount for my holidays. Bet365 promptly shut me down.

I never usually follow Hugh Taylor, but the other day. I put his 3 selections in an ew treble + scanned off with a 4 figure sum.. Surprisingly my Betfair account is still intact.
Unlike last summer, when I withdrew a similar amount for my holidays. Bet365 promptly shut me down.

Hope you went for it today aswell as i believe out of 3 runners so far he has a NR and 2 winners last one goes off in 20 minutes. Hope it lands there will be a few people who will have been backing his after Tuesday unfortunately not me,but love to see bookies get bashed. Far to muggy for me and who wants to win all that money anyway :rolleyes:

Hope you went for it today aswell as i believe out of 3 runners so far he has a NR and 2 winners last one goes off in 20 minutes. Hope it lands there will be a few people who will have been backing his after Tuesday unfortunately not me,but love to see bookies get bashed. Far to muggy for me and who wants to win all that money anyway :rolleyes:
I didn't. I saw that as a once in a blue moon sort of thing... Think the last one let them down today ?

Back