High Definition- 250 ew - 12/1 - Supreme - Various
Andy Dufrense - 500 win - 10/1 - Coral? 365 if not at 9s - Grand Annual
Captain Morgs - 325 e/w - 12/1 - Pertemps - various

Into Overdrive - 250 win - 8/1 - Ultima - Various
High Definition- 250 ew - 12/1 - Supreme - Various
Andy Dufrense - 500 win - 10/1 - Coral? 365 if not at 9s - Grand Annual
Captain Morgs - 325 e/w - 12/1 - Pertemps - various

Total £1,900

After the first day we only have three on the board, wilsonl is clear at the top though with two winners (Marine Nationale and Corach Rambler), edgt and viking have points with the placed Saint Roi. If I have missed anything please let me know

Well done, wilsonl, some great tipping from you (and in the daily comp too)

tuesdCheltFest1.png

Last edited:
Apologies for no update yesterday, I had a work conference and didn't catch up on the racing till this morning. Here is the updated leaderboard - wilsonl is still in the lead (think he will be hard to catch) but we have a couple more on the board courtesy of Envoi Allen and Stage Star. Let me know if I've missed anyone.

apCompThurs23.png

There are no bets on the Martin Pipe so I can post the final leaderboard now. As expected, wilsonl was impossible to catch after a great day's tipping on Tuesday - congratulations Lee :) and well done to everyone who managed to get any returns.

apCompFinal2023.png

Could whoever has the trophy etc maybe get in contact with the winner to organise it being sent on please

Thanks so much to the sponsors of this competition

Last edited:
There are no bets on the Martin Pipe so I can post the final leaderboard now. As expected, wilsonl was impossible to catch after a great day's tipping on Tuesday - congratulations Lee :) and well done to everyone who managed to get any returns.

View attachment 2976

Could whoever has the trophy etc maybe get in contact with the winner to organise it being sent on please

Thanks so much to the sponsors of this competition

Thanks New Approach. It’ll save me on postage as its sitting in my office :D.

Thank you very much for running

Thanks for organising this New Approach. A fantastic effort to keep track of everyone’s wagers

Many congratulations Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back