Talking Horses - Cheltenham

• Thread starter Thread starter Bruce_Savage
  • Start date Start date
What was it like having your bollocks cut off?

I was young and impressionable and remember little. Am told that J Francome once remarked that it is easier have them removed than leave them on a hurdle or fence somewhere. Monksfield, Alderbrook and even GC winner Fortina escapedthat fate. Cant help but feel I might have liked the choice, but would hate to leave them after me in a race.

Dear Sizing Europe,

Do you know that no horse has won the Arkle and gone on to win the Queen the following two years? Given that you could possibly also have won a Champion Hurdle when you fo win will it make you the most underrated, unappreciated beast of all time?

Cant help but feel that moving the second last fence helped my cause. Everyone else was happily playing cat and mouse behind me when I outjumped them three out and left them and did not stop. Just because you get beaten over 3 miles does not make you slower over two. They know that now. More times I just wish I was grey;)

Dear Sizing Europe,

Do you know that no horse has won the Arkle and gone on to win the Queen the following two years? Given that you could possibly also have won a Champion Hurdle when you fo win will it make you the most underrated, unappreciated beast of all time?

Yes

Dear Sizing Europe,

I don't think that's correct - I think Fortria did it.

Dear Big Bucks,

Why can't you jump a fence?

Championship or Premier League?

Last edited:
Dear Sizing Europe,

Great men like Granger and Luke have always had my back, barring my breakdown at Chelters a few years back i'd be an extremely elite horse now. I'm 70% the horse I could have been

Bar all my honours, my greatest achievements have been proven some of main detractors on this forum wrong, you know who you are Hamm et al

I may be ran over 3miles again next season, i'd rather not because i'm gonna give that little french ******* sprinter sacre a good old bashing next year

Back