Talking Horses Naps Competition 2011 Selections

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Yeeeeehaaaa! The iron horse steps in first at Kempton at 15/2! Oh, if only my bets were real and not just comp naps!

Ooops - think you have already made your midweek selection on Monday. Slim was due to remind you on Friday that you have to make your weekend selection.

Oh, for God's sake! Will I ever get the hang of this??? It's all too much for an elderly OAP beset by useless solicitors demanding money without end, an exploding water jet in the loo, and no sign yet of a final blasted move out the flat! Sunny Pines/Beachy Head/Broadmoor... ready or not, here I come...

Slim, old bean, any chance that IRON STEP could possibly be declared an 'early to post' for the weekend???

I know. I'm hoping he has one or two in the locker that haven't been out yet. Still waiting for James de Vassy to go novice chasing.

I think I'm now allowed to try my luck for tomorrow and, after seeing Tony McCoy being interviewed on his thoughts for tomorrow on South Today, I'll also go for WAYWARD PRINCE, please, also at a slightly fudged 2 pts!

Just in case he should come out of the race for any reason, may I put in BESHABAR as Reserve, please?

Last edited:
Back