Talking Horses Naps Competition 2011 Selections

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Yeeeeehaaaa! Pulled like ye olde train, but did it by a nostril whisker. Lovely 4 y.o. baby with Emma Lavelle, looks bright as a button if still a bit green and unfurnished. Owned by a syndicate from the local Fox Inn, to which no doubt they will repair tonight for a suitable lash-up.

That puts you provisionally up to 3rd place, well done! Don't you dare forget to post a selection on the 26th, 27th, 28th and 29th. All are 4pt win or 2pt e/w selections. If you can find a couple of winners you just might win!

You know us owd wimmin, Slimboy - I have to write everything down these days, so thanks for the kind reminders. Sorry for the outburst of self-delight - I thought that Emma Lavelle was beginning one of her annual runs of good results, and it was a bit of a lucky pin job in all honesty.

Cheers, OTB - I wish I'd followed up with a real bet on my Sunderlands a/c! No guts, no bank balance...

Slim - my entry above for FOX APPEAL - I did ask for 4 pts but was thrown off by someone saying it was just 2 pts for a win, so I said okay, just 2 pts then. If it is 4 pts, though, can you please make sure my original entry stands? Thank you, young man.

Slim - my entry above for FOX APPEAL - I did ask for 4 pts but was thrown off by someone saying it was just 2 pts for a win, so I said okay, just 2 pts then. If it is 4 pts, though, can you please make sure my original entry stands? Thank you, young man.

Disqualified for taking the p*ss surely, this is worse than the Sam "Pheasant and Quale eggs Pizza please" Cohen affair.

It would automatically be taken as a 2pt selection :cool:

Back