Talking Horses Naps Competition 2011 Selections

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
There seems to have been a technical malfunction on here - my selections have been accidentally tranposed: JETSON at 4 pts, of course, not MOON DICE... really, I think the Gambling Commission should look into this! :D

Yes, super shouts from OTB and Brutto - too bad I'd already - and once again forgotten - done MOON DICE, who had a definitely dicey day. Seeing JETSON's SP, hope you chaps got yourselves a piece of that, or better! It just didn't look right to me to see a Jessie H horse going off that long, even though his form was so far best described as 'promising'. Very well done if you put up your cash.

Last edited:
BruttoCattivo has moved to +€68
Desperate Dan is now +€54

Still a few players with bullets.

I think I'll use mine to shoot myself after that mis-selection!!

Very creditable performance Krizon and I won't hear of this posting less when you move. Part of terms and conditions of this forum is that you post at least 15 times per day. If you disappear the whole thing could fall apart.

Too, too kind, sir! I am struggling with a pc which keeps jumping or locking up, a dead mouse, meaning I've got to use the stupid pad thingy and as I'm fairly rubbish with that, it's taking twice as long to put anything up!

I'm joining forces with Irish to go pointing, too, so whatever is left of free time - not much when you see Lingfield's schedule for the next couple of months! - will probably be spent semi-comatose! I'll also be much more of a 'frowning witch' (Bruce - I think The Frowning Witch makes a great name for a pub) as the weight loss resolution will be enacted this year. I have a couple of stern colleagues at Lingfield who are going to ensure I don't scoff any chips in the staff canteen, too, so there's every chance of being a truly Grumpy Old Bat in 2012. Now, you don't want that on this oasis of calm and sweetness, do you? :lol:

DD, I can't believe you didn't nut us all on this one! Did your saddle slip? Terrifically good fun, really enjoyed it, and a very big thank you to the organisers and an extra tube of Polos to you, Slimboy, for your brilliant Maths!

Great comp, kept me seriously entertained. Just like Florida Pearl in the Gold Cup, I fell apart coming into the final stages!

Many thanks to the organisers!

Last edited:
Last of the last, based on the principle that connections of First Avenue (lost me money and given a bollocks of a 'hail mary' ride) have placed that horse to hide their true motives:

6:50 Kempton, Divine Rule, 4pts win and if absent Warbond (same race, same bet)

I bet the leaders are feeling 'squeaky time' approaching - MR2

Back