Talking Horses Naps Competition 2011 Selections

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Why can't we have nap lays?

4 pts lose Mon Parrain ... oh, sorry Sea Pigeon, that's a bit rude !
Could be expensive, too!

Oh, gosh, thanks, Colin! Too kind.

(It comes to something when you have to beg to have your winner noticed, dunnit?)

:lol: Probably the only result I'll get all year!

Putting the mockers on the dear horse now (I've realised I've only had one of my two naps so far), I'll go for another full 4 pts win on LE BEAU BAI in the Southern National at Fontwell tomorrow, please. Cheers.

Last edited:
:lol: Probably the only result I'll get all year!

Putting the mockers on the dear horse now (I've realised I've only had one of my two naps so far), I'll go for another full 4 pts win on LE BEAU BAI in the Southern National at Fontwell tomorrow, please. Cheers.

As much as I would love to bend the rules for you unfortunantly the dope that drew up the rules only allows one midweek selection and one weekend selection. I'm rooting for you to scoop the lot because I know you will blow the proceeds on coke and prostitutes.

As much as I would love to bend the rules for you unfortunantly the dope that drew up the rules only allows one midweek selection and one weekend selection. I'm rooting for you to scoop the lot because I know you will blow the proceeds on coke and prostitutes.

And me,don't forget to send the invite for the party.:whistle:

Oops, sorry, Gears. Forget LE BEAU BAI, especially as I did indeed put the mockers on him! I saw so many rules and only took in about a couple of lines... ah, a coke joke there, of course! As for the prostitutes - really? I can buy "male company"? Please direct me to the website immediately!! Do they do BOGOFs and loyalty discounts?

Back