Tattersalls Horse In Training Sales

High Twelve of Gosden's would be an ideal Dubai Carnival horse.

Went for £130k, sadly just outside my budget! Be interesting to see where he ends up, he has the potential to be a monster on synthetics going on that Wolverhampton win.

Surrey Star heads Stateside for 200k, Roger Teal really should start to get noticed, he's had a cracking season what with him, Steele Tango, Russian Rock and Cochamamba.

Last edited:
I know Julie Wood sells a lot of hers on after a season or two, but I was surprised to see Heliodor go through the ring.

Is the minimum bid the same as for the youngsters? That'd be 800 guineas or £840. It must be higher for known quantities, surely?

I also wonder why Wood/Hannon sold Super - he's looked a nice horse on both starts thus far.

To Ed Dunlop according to the website although they said Mr Vaughan in the ring, so I was expecting it to be Ed or Nicky.

Yes, we were underbidders but Ed had said what he'd go to for him and we don't want a colt in training tbh - enough expenses as it is - so Paul ran him as high as he dared! He's going to be gelded - the horse not Ed, although that's a tempting thought - and get two more runs to get handicapped. Opionion is he's got a win or two in him but not this year.

Will they be on show at the Eastbury Christmas party, which I'm going to, Flame? Be nice to see yours there as well as the rest of the Lidderdale gang.

Krizon, one of them is likely to be, but the other needs a holiday so is already at grass. Know No Fear, Vanadium, Diddums, TT'S Dream & Kyncraighe are likely to be on show however, whilst possibly Tamino as well.

Back