Tattoos

I've got three tattoo's (3 full size pool balls). One on each upper arm/shoulder, and one on right tit (above nip). The two on the arms (9 & 8 ball) are to remind me of a couple of friends (my cats) that saved my life, and the one on my tit is for my Grandmother (the 13).

I got the 13 on my 40th. The 15th of May is my Birthday, while my Grandmothers was the 13th, it just didn't seem the same without the joint celebration, so I decided I'd get the 13 on to remind me of her.

I don;t seem to notice them most f the time, but now and again while shaving etc, I notice them in the mirror and I'm filled with happy memories. The occasional joyous tear has been known to roll. :)

They're out of the way, unless I'm poolside or something, so no big deal. I wouldn't have them removed for all the tea in China.

Personal thing and can't see why anyone could possibly be offended by someone elses tattoo's, so what does it matter.

I think it was the year 2000, missus had pissed off, no money, living in a damp one bedroomed place, was drinking heavily. Anyway, one night after the pub, I decided to end it all.

Middle of winter ice and snow around. Got wrapped up, crushed every pill in the house and put the powder in a small vase, got half a bottle of vodka, favourite music tapes for the walkman and plenty of batteries, and set off to the river about a mile away.

I'd planned to turn left to a nice spot down there (out of the way), and end it. Got down to the river and sensed someone was behind me, turned around and the cats had followed me all the way down there. They started circling me once I noticed them, and I just couldn't go through with it after that.

Got back home and thought about things. Then got up the next day and started to get my life back on track.

Heavy ****, I know, but you did ask. They're more than worthy of a bit of ink on my arms. :)

How did the cats save your life?

He was stuck down a mineshaft and one of them ran to alert the authorities while the other one obtained a handy length of rope and threw it down to him.

Either that or he was about to pop into a strangers car to go see some "puppies" when......

I think it was the year 2000, missus had pissed off, no money, living in a damp one bedroomed place, was drinking heavily. Anyway, one night after the pub, I decided to end it all.

Middle of winter ice and snow around. Got wrapped up, crushed every pill in the house and put the powder in a small vase, got half a bottle of vodka, favourite music tapes for the walkman and plenty of batteries, and set off to the river about a mile away.

I'd planned to turn left to a nice spot down there (out of the way), and end it. Got down to the river and sensed someone was behind me, turned around and the cats had followed me all the way down there. They started circling me once I noticed them, and I just couldn't go through with it after that.

Got back home and thought about things. Then got up the next day and started to get my life back on track.

Heavy ****, I know, but you did ask. They're more than worthy of a bit of ink on my arms. :)

I prefer my version. You might want to think about using one of those in future. :)

They probably wanted their dinner: did you remember to feed them?

I'm not against them but you do see some states! I have one at the bottom of my back. Got it there as figured it was the one place that wouldn't look horrific as I put on weight and also that wouldn't be on show for things like weddings.
My husband has one which I obviously couldn't complain about since I have one but I don't want him to get anymore as I don't like it when people are covered in them

Thanks for sharing that, and don't mind the other gobshites on here.

I'm not against them but you do see some states! I have one at the bottom of my back. Got it there as figured it was the one place that wouldn't look horrific as I put on weight and also that wouldn't be on show for things like weddings.
My husband has one which I obviously couldn't complain about since I have one but I don't want him to get anymore as I don't like it when people are covered in them

you two do some strange things with cats :)

When looking for a one night stand, it's prudent to target women with tattoos. They have a proven track record of making rash decisions they later regret.

"You might want to think about using one of those in future."

Why? I'm not in the ass licking business.

"You might want to think about using one of those in future."

Why? I'm not in the ass licking business.

It was a joke. As someone who has also been suicidal in the past and having lost my sister to suicide 2 weeks ago tonight I can tell you it's a better way to look at it than the self pitying story you fired up. ;)

But each to their own. :)

Self pitying story I fired up?

Someone asked, I told. Nowt to hide, not ashamed, **** all, but yeah, each to their own.

Last edited:
I was in a public toilet recently and was aware of someone squinting towards my manhood.

When I challenged him about it he said he couldn't help but notice that I had 'Amy' tattooed along its length.

I told him I had the tattoo done the night I had sex for the first time to remind me of the occasion.

"So her name was Amy?" he asked.

"No," I replied. "We were staying in a hotel in Auchtermuchty."

The version of this joke I know is Wendy /welcometojamaicaandhaveaniceday.

Back