Telegraph Fantasy League

Prizes

The owner of the highest-scoring Telegraph Fantasy Cheltenham Stable at the end of the Festival will win the first prize of £2,500

2nd: £250·
3rd: £150·
4th: £125·
5th: £100·
6th: £75·
7th-10th £50
League of leagues
The league with the highest average score at the end of the Festival will win £100.

Last edited:
Our league lying 19th in the Top 100 :whistle:, don't know how many there are overall

50rtqv.jpg

Back up to 23rd after three days

frontrunner currently leading our league with Maruco second and chroniclandlord third.

Unfortunately we fell out of the top 100 on the last day :lol:

Well done to frontrunner for being top of the Talking Horses league and thanks to Maxbet for setting it up.

I've tried to enter this, but there seems to be something horribly wrong with the website. Is anyone else having problems?

I've tried to enter this, but there seems to be something horribly wrong with the website. Is anyone else having problems?

Had a problem with the app a couple of days ago but reinstalled and it seems fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our league currently lying 27th in the Top 100 Leagues, thought I'd put it up now, probably as high as we will get :lol:

After day one our league is 24th in the Top 100 League of Leagues. our leading individual player is swedish chef who lies 37th out of all the players who played today, probably in their thousands.

As a competition it's interesting how it is approached, for example in the Betway Bowl Bristol De Mai scored 15 points for second whereas Might Bite only 8 points despite winning and Clan Des Obeaux third for 24 points. The rules "A Race Win: 10 times the Starting Price, Race Place*: 3 times the Starting Price".

Today choosing all the winners was worth 276.7 and choosing all the second place horses was 252.3.

Back