Telgraph Fantasy Jumps Series

I know a few of you have entered more than one stable ,no probs there, but for the £50 free bet only one counts, can you make clear which one you want to count
tks

Hadn't noticed that you'd put up prize money FR. Many thanks for that, very generous of you.

I've only entered one stable incidentally as there's nothing more demoralizing than having your stable battling it out for last but one place...

Yes, thanks Brian. I hadn't noticed either. Maruco 2 please.

See you at the weekend.

Last edited:
yes ,see you tomorrow Paul, for the purpose of the prize , Maxbet1 and couldn't jump a twig will be treated as the entry unless posted different before 2.30pm 2morrow.

Ps. Digger don't forget to pick your 2 horses for the Paddy Power before you get comatose

Forgot all about this, don't think I made selections for Cheltenham, let alone Aintree. Congratulations to whoever won.

I was in 30th place nationally coming into yesterday. I needed to potshot on big prices to win it and drew a blank ultimately finishing 142nd.

My Entry that counted for this was pretty dismal though.

I'm not sure which entries counted for the comp, but either Paul Clarke won or Brian won his own prize.

I had forgot about this , well done Paul Clarke who beat me into second, with Mr Frisk a gallant third, Paul can you please let me know where you would like your £50 bet placed , cheers for Max organising the league and lastly thank God, Becks picked the wrong stable.

Sorry thought I'd finished 2nd.

24 hrs earlier I'd have said lump it on Lungarno Palace so pressure is on.

I'll have a think.

Back