TH Ante Post Competition 2019/2020 FEBRUARY selections

Allmankind: £750 win: Triumph @ 5/1 (365)

Benie Des Dieux: £500 win: Champion Hurdle @ 15/2 (Hills)

Last edited:
Asterion Forlonge £500 win @ 6-1 (Ladbrokes) for the Supreme

Global Citizen £500 ew @ 16-1 (Betvictor) for the Arkle

Who Dares Wins RSA...…80/1 B365
£1000 E/W

Max cumulative bet on any one horse = £1500, have sent PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxbet you are suspended from all our competitions until such time as you return OUR trophy for this competition.

Well Done Paul, pm me your home address and I'll get you on the roll of honour (engraved) and forward the trophy to you.

The Alan Morgan Memorial Trophy:-
2012 TOUT SEUL
2013 GRASSHOPPER
2014 STEVE T
2015 TRUDJ
2016 PERPETUAL
2017 MAXBET
2018 MARUCO

Many thank's to all the referees ..

As you can see, I did try to correspond at the time.....I have had the engraving done and trophy will be despatched this week.
You make out like I've stolen it....I have looked after it, as soon as I was contacted I told you I had it, it's not like I didn't try....I tried to access the sight on many occasions but to no avail, after many password attempts. When you got in touch with me, you fixed my access.
I am sorry for the delay, but I have had health issues since the summer and I am hopeful that I am on the mend.

Kind regards Maxbet

As you can see, I did try to correspond at the time.....I have had the engraving done and trophy will be despatched this week.
You make out like I've stolen it....I have looked after it, as soon as I was contacted I told you I had it, it's not like I didn't try....I tried to access the sight on many occasions but to no avail, after many password attempts. When you got in touch with me, you fixed my access.
I am sorry for the delay, but I have had health issues since the summer and I am hopeful that I am on the mend.

Kind regards Maxbet

We've been through all this, on October 30th I sent you a PM with last year's winner Viking's address as Maruco (Paul) had agreed to forgo his right to it. As nobody heard anything I sent you another PM on November 24th saying " I gather viking has not received the trophy yet, is there a problem ?" to which I have not had a reply. Col has also sent you 2 PM's and emails offering to arrange a collection from you but has had no reply either. Please forward the trophy to viking as per my PM. Once viking receives it we can reinstate you in the competition and the TTF, I hope your health continues to improve.

£500 win Easy Game Marsh Nobice Chase 12/1 Hills
£500 win Latest Exhibition Albert Bartlett 8/1 Hills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back