TH Cheltenham Challenge Winter Tipping Competition 2016 /2017

Leaderboard post racing April 19th, last day tomorrow !

attachment.php

Attachments

• Apr 19.JPG
    Apr 19.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 27
Disappointingly only 9 of the original 22 entries bothered to post today so hardly surprising that no returns were recorded given half of us were going for long shots to try and win from an impossible position. Nonetheless very well done to Euronymous for his consistent selections and coming out top in our Winter competition and thanks Roddy for sponsoring and to those who supported it to the end.

Can I ask Roddy to liase with Euro by PM to arrange payment of prize money, thanks.

I think I'm going give competitions a rest for now until next Winter's AP and TTF competitions, support for them is dwindling and to be honest all the hard work is not worth it, however that doesn't stop anyone else having a go.

Final leader board

attachment.php

Attachments

• April 20.JPG
    April 20.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 28
Well done Euro and thanks for running this and all the other comps, DG. Quite agree that, Punchestown and Galway apart, it will be quite boring until autumn.

Well done Euro. Many thanks for running this and all the other comps DG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

I enjoyed the compo obviously but maybe it should finish with the Festival. I'd be willing to contribute to the prize fund next season if it runs again.

Back