TH Tjukurrpa Trophy 2019 The Final Sun Feb 3rd

Seems like there's some doubt about all the meetings archie, I'd advise posting selections for both days in case they both go ahead and you reach the Final BUT if Leopardstown is off on Saturday we'll play the semi finals on Sunday and we'll rearrange the Final for Betfair Hurdle Day at Newbury the Saturday after (Feb 9th). If both days at Leopardstown are called off, we'll run the semi finals on Betfair Hurdle day at Newbury on Feb 9th and hold the Final on Betfair Chase day at Ascot on the Saturday after (Feb 16th).

If you post early will still accept any amendments up to start of first race on either day btw.

Saturday
12.50 Dunvegan (Salsaretta)
1.25 Apples Jade (Melon)
2.00 Uradel (Wonder Laish)
2.35 Envoi Allen (Neptune)
3.10 Min (Simply Ned)
3.45 Le Richebourg (Paloma Blue)
4.20 Moon Over Germany (Mind's Eye)

Sunday (if needed)
12.40 Cut The Mustard (Sinoria)
1.15 Tiger Tap Tap (Sir Erec)
1.50 Klassical Dream (Aramon)
2.25 Dallas Des Pictons (Pleasure Dome)
3.00 Delta Work (Hardline)
3.35 Al Boum Photo (Bellshill)
4.10 Any Second Now (Speaker Connolly)
4.40 Rebel Og (Bigbadandbeautiful)

12.50 Commander of Fleet (Defi Bleu)
1.25 Apple’s Jade (Supasundae)
2.00 Jetez (Uradel)
2.35 Envoi Allen (Embittered)
3.10 Min (Saint Calvados)
3.45 Paloma Blue (Knocknanuss)
4.20 Mind’s eye (Quamino)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12,50 Relegate
1,25 Apple's Jade
2,0 Due Reward
2,35 Envoi Allen
3,10 Min
3,45 Le Richebourg
4,20 Moon Over Germany

TH Tjukurrpa Trophy 2019 Semi Finals Sat Feb 2nd 2019

All down to the last then OurRita

Last edited:
12.40 Court Maid (Sinoria)
1.15 Sir Erec (Tiger Tap Tap)
1.50 Aramon (Klassical Dream)
2.25 Cuneo (Dallas Des Pictons)
3.00 Winter Escape (Delta Work)
3.35 Road to Respect (Al Boum Photo)
4.10 Cadmium (Any Second Now)
4.40 Rebel Og (Santa Rossa)

12.40 Sassy Diva (Sapphire lady)
1.15 Tiger Tap Tap ( gardens of Babylon)
1.50 Klassical Dream ( amaron)
2.25 Pleasure Dome ( Salty Boy)
3.00 Delta Work ( winter Escape
3.35 Road to Respect (Bells Hill)
4.10 Speaker Connolly ( cubomania)
4.40 Santa Rossa ( bigbadbeautiful)

A lot of different selections from both Viking and myself, hopefully both of us have a few winners. Well done Diamond on the competition. I must head to Church before the days racing. Regards TRR.

Well played Therightroad. Glad it wasn’t decided by the head Klassical Corner beat Aramon that would have been a sickener

Many thanks DG for superb organisation as always

After six weeks we have a winner.:) First of all well done to both finalists for getting this far but it's Therightroad who is this years winner of the Tjukurrpa Trophy. I am presuming edgt will be in touch re prizes and how they will be distributed and also can I ask last year's winner Tout Seul to make contact via PM with our winner to discuss the handover of the perpetual prize. Thank you all for entering (but only if you took part :whistle: )

Final score

View attachment 1917

After six weeks we have a winner.:) First of all well done to both finalists for getting this far but it's Therightroad who is this years winner of the Tjukurrpa Trophy. I am presuming edgt will be in touch re prizes and how they will be distributed and also can I ask last year's winner Tout Seul to make contact via PM with our winner to discuss the handover of the perpetual prize. Thank you all for entering (but only if you took part :whistle: )

Final score

View attachment 1917

Thanks Diamond for running the competition and Viking for the final contest , I finished second in this last year so it was nice to go one better . Best of luck to all 👍

Congratulations Therightroad (and viking for making it to the final).

Many thanks to DG for running the comp and to edgt for donating the prize.

Well played, trr. Sorry I wasn't about to congratulate you after the semi and wish you luck for the final.

Thanks to DG for all the hard work.

Back