The Ladbroke

Well done Hamm!!

Would have been a different story if that race was run in a true gallop, could only have seen Prospect Wells trouncing that field by 10 lengths!

It was Nicholl's daughter and she rode Brampour and Tonic Mellysse in sucessive lots.

"I thought that my daughter Megan could be the key to what is the best of my trio here. She has finished school for the Christmas holidays, so was riding work this morning. She was on Brampour first lot, and he worked with Prospect Wells. And when I asked her how Brampour went, she said: "He is flying Dad!". And then she worked Tonic Mellysse second lot and reported that he went really well, too. So I said to her, you have had ridden or been upsides all three of my Ladbrokes runners now, which is the best one?
"Brampour. Just!" was the answer." (Twitter)

Aye, what she didn't say is they {probably) both carried the same weight, much different to today.

Massive form boost for Rock On Ruby with Raya Star and the close up 3rd Alarazi both well behind him at Newbury last time. He looks a live Champion Hurdle outsider.

Congrats Hamm. 1st and last, much preferable to 7th and 8th, or similar.

Gibb River looks one to note on a sounder surface.

Yes, I thought the same beforehand but was encouraged more by repeatedly hearing how well Gibb River would go through it. Hopefully they'll keep him back for something like the Imperial if it were on a better surface.

I wouldn't call the selection "Great", there was no reasoning behind the selection.

Not trying to put a dampner on things, it was a nice winning tip - better than a losing one!

I wouldn't call the selection "Great", there was no reasoning behind the selection.

Not trying to put a dampner on things, it was a nice winning tip - better than a losing one!

Would you ever go away and fuck yourself. Your posts are nothing more than internet fishing. If other people can't see it than I have no problem pointing it out.

Looks like someones had a busy day in the factory today, and wants to let off some steam.

If he's pretending to be dumb, he's damn good at it.

i've seen better trolling a few years ago when forums were full of folk on the piss take...my favourite was "Fly On The Wall"..remember him?..on that board that went subscription only about 8 years ago..can't remember name now... and Direct Racing..he was fookin brilliant..particularly his staking plan..which i can't even remember now..but it was stuff of legend.

The ones crying wolf are always the fishermen, hide their insecurities by aiming absuive sterotypical comments to build public repore and gain a social advantage on another man.

Continue as you please, you'll soon find out that the only damaged goods around here is yourselves and I hope it's sooner rather than later that you find out because once you start convincing the mind of things it wasnt designed to naturally believe then you're in a lot of trouble young man!

I've already seen bad signs from Krizon, EC1 & SlimChance, too much use of the internet and forums.

I can see it a mile off, the transparency in the tone of writing, general attitude, positivity and intellectual input is far dispersed from the likes of less frequent posters.

My personal opinion is the light off the screen drains your energy and makes you more angry, irritable and violent towards other members and the longer you're drained the more you become deluded, you even start believing people are here to wind you up! what on earth has made you come to that conclusion?

Dont want to put the fear of god into you, but it might be worth seeing your GP

Bruce Savage

That's exactly the stylle of reply I would have expected from you. Don't be under the impression I care whether you post on here or not but be under no illusion that we all know exactly who you are.

Back