The Sneaky Value Thread

Apologies as not horses, but Reading FC to be promoted to the premiership at 5-1 (or 6.4/6.6 on the machine) has to be backed

Cards on the table I'm an RFC season ticket holder, but the prices are just wrong. We finished 3rd over the season so have done something right and definitely should not be the outsiders of 4. Fulham in the play-off semi will be tough, but over two legs I'd fancy us to nick it at home. We're both in form (Fulham won 6/8, RFC 7/9) but we're really strong at the Madjeski so if we draw the first leg or only lose by 1 would be very confident of going to Wembley.
1-1 draw from the the away leg so job done, but unbelievably 9/2 is still available. Crazy

1-1 draw from the the away leg so job done, but unbelievably 9/2 is still available. Crazy

Through to Wembley and now best priced 11/8. Can't bring myself to lay-off at that price as still underestimates our chance and is actually good value if you're not on already!

Through to Wembley and now best priced 11/8. Can't bring myself to lay-off at that price as still underestimates our chance and is actually good value if you're not on already!

Still cannot believe you got through. All credit.
Robbery if I've ever seen one though. If not for your keeper having a worldie of a game, you'd have been comfortably beaten.

Credit all the same though and best of luck in the final. For selfish purposes I prefer away trips to both Wednesday and Huddersfield so hope you win.

a bit like saying if your striker hadn't scored a hatrick you'd have lost by a few. Hopefully we can win to give you your away trips...

I'm honestly glad for you, Reading are a decent enough club and Stam has done a good job without spending the millions. Good luck in the final.

You want sneaky value, my team PNE to go down next season, not even looked at the odds though.

Back